Caterers can provide food items but they’re usually made in hast and might not be as good as the specialty food items you sampled, to begin with. Michael Cotton prepares meals for families and for couples and he knows that each dish you order should be as good as the first one you tried.
• 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 doz. BUENO® Corn Tortillas
• 1 28 oz. BUENO® Frozen Autumn Roast® Green Chile Sauce
• 1 cup onion chopped
• 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil in a small skillet. Quickly fry one tortilla at a time on hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
3. Heat green chile sauce according to instructions on container. Remove from heat.
4. Sauté onion.
5. Dip one fried tortilla in warm sauce, remove, and place into small casserole dish.
6. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. sauce, 2 Tbsp. cheese and 1 Tbsp. onion over tortilla.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 3 until all 12 tortillas are used.
8. Sprinkle remaining onion and cheese over last tortilla.
9. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. Allow stack to cool slightly before cutting.
10. Use remaining chile sauce to drizzle over top of each serving.
11. Garnish liberally with shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Pinto beans optional.
Option: You may substitute 2 – 16 oz. jars BUENO® Flame Roasted Green Chile Sauce instead of Frozen Sauce.
The candles are lit and lights are dimmed. You are enjoying a glass of wine and conversation with the one you love at your very own dining room table. Fresh flowers or a single red rose serve as the center piece and the aroma of your elegant five-star meal fills the air. No one needs to get up from the table and no one needs to worry about cleaning the kitchen afterwards. You are enjoying a delicious, high-end romantic meal comparable with dining out at a five-star restaurant in the comfort of your home while Michael Cotton takes care of the rest.
February marks a very romantic month of the year. I think it actually marks the most romantic month of the year,. The perfect month to reveal your romantic side and I'll bring a bottle of wine FREE of charge.
Book your romantic evening by January 31, 2018 and I’ll include a FREE bottle of wine ($25 value).
Proper searing brings out the beauty in your food. The flavor has to be kept within the product you are preparing and if you sear just the right way, the flavor is phenomenal.
Why worry about proper knife techniques?
2. Avoid injuries
3. Improve accuracy
4. Increase speed
5. Create beautiful designs
When you use a knife properly, you will avoid injuries that may arise when working with your product. Eventually, you will acquire both accuracy and speed, but don’t expect to have both as you start out. Concentrate first on accuracy and speed will follow. Your experience will lead naturally to confidence and speed.
Traditional Cordon Bleu
1. Layer prosciutto (or ham) and cheese in between thin slices of chicken or veal.
2. Bread and sauté the whole stack.
3. This quick, easy version keeps the flavors the same while skipping the fussy layering and breading steps.
Serve with: Acorn squash and broccoli.
The Art of Cooking
The art of cooking is a highly personal thing. Taste is unique to us all, and no individual is exactly the same in how food is interpreted on the pallet. From foodies who eat at a whole range of culinary delights to the more straight forward, wholesome approach, no matter what food approach floats your boat, we can all agree that food is a necessity for life!
For many discerning individuals and families, the need to have the correct diet and approach to food can be a driving force and they look to find a personal chef to work for them. Personal Chef prices, skills and backgrounds, all vary dramatically. No individual is alike in their approach and the level and standard of the personal chef vary dramatically.
What are your lifestyle needs?
Do you have a beautiful wedding date approaching? Are you trying to figure out the best solution to bring that special day very elegant and memorable? Are you trying to bring that special menu to you and your guest?
Well good news! I have the solution that will take the stress away as you enjoy that day relaxing with your soon-to-be spouse, and as well your guests. As a personal and event chef, I will travel to your destination whether it is local in Colorado, or to any of the other 49 states.Wherever you are, I will come to YOU!
Let Michael Cotton-Your Personal and Event Chef- create that magical menu that brings such beauty and elegance to your life.
For more information or to book your personal service or an event please contact me.
Personal Chef -Michael Cotton
Experience Magical and Memorable Moments with your Family as Michael Cotton-Your Personal Chef prepares your elegant and healthy meals.