• 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 doz. BUENO® Corn Tortillas
• 1 28 oz. BUENO® Frozen Autumn Roast® Green Chile Sauce
• 1 cup onion chopped
• 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Heat oil in a small skillet. Quickly fry one tortilla at a time on hot oil. Drain on paper towels.
3. Heat green chile sauce according to instructions on container. Remove from heat.
4. Sauté onion.
5. Dip one fried tortilla in warm sauce, remove, and place into small casserole dish.
6. Drizzle 2 Tbsp. sauce, 2 Tbsp. cheese and 1 Tbsp. onion over tortilla.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 3 until all 12 tortillas are used.
8. Sprinkle remaining onion and cheese over last tortilla.
9. Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes. Allow stack to cool slightly before cutting.
10. Use remaining chile sauce to drizzle over top of each serving.
11. Garnish liberally with shredded lettuce and diced tomato. Pinto beans optional.
Option: You may substitute 2 – 16 oz. jars BUENO® Flame Roasted Green Chile Sauce instead of Frozen Sauce.